OEM Ford Truck F350 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Find out about our operations in this 1 minute videoat the bottom of the page.
- Each wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so that after you order there will never be any contrition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Ford Truck 350 Rims can be found in the links below, for your conveience .
- Whether the OEM Ford Truck 350 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be stipulated next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your stock Original Ford Truck 350 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Ford Truck 350 rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Truck F350 Rims and Wheels
The Ford F-350 was introduced in 1948 but was called at the time the Ford Bronco-Built (badged the F-3), it was not until its second generation in 1953 when it was given the name F-350. Because of the sporadic nature of used parts availability the first year we carry are rims that came stock available in 1979. The F series has been met with continued popularity that made it the best selling vehicle in the U.S. for 24 years and the best selling truck for 34 years, a title it still holds today. Although the F350 originally designated the trucks tow capacity as a one ton (or 2,000 lbs) the Gross combined weight rating for the 6.2L V8 engine available (a 6.7L turbo diesel V8 is available on the truck as well) can tow up to 22,500 lbs. The F-350 continues to successfully produce its twelfth generation today as a Super Duty truck.
Wheels available on the F350 range from 16" to 20". The only steel F350 rims offered were 16" steel wheels with painted, chrome, cladded chrome, silver, and argent with 4,5,7 or 9 holes, there was also a 16.5" steel wheel with painted finish. The Alloy F350 rims were available in other finishes such as machined, polished, and silver with 5 to 14 spokes.
Fancy purchasing these OEM rims? Well original wheels is here to make your wishes come true because ordering instantly online is easy! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Thanks for stopping by!