OEM Sierra 3500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition as a product of our fruition.
- Pictures to help you match your Factory Sierra 3500 Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM GMC Sierra 3500 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to every picture for your benefit.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original 3500 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the used GMC Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Sierra 3500 Rims and Wheels
The Sierra 3500, also known by its sister's name the Chevy Silverado 3500 is a full size, heavy duty pick up truck that has been available as a 2, 3, and 4 door body styles. Wheels for the 3500 truck range from 16" to 18", for the most part all steel due to the nature of the truck's uses. The only wheel offered on the 2500 outside of this description was a 20" alloy rim with 5 spokes and a polished finish. Other alloy rims included 17" machined finished wheels and an 18" polished rim. The steel wheels were finished in either chrome or paint.
Been looking to purchase these used factory original rims? To order just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or call our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about the wheels you want to buy please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superb customer service. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and come back again soon for your next factory original wheel purchase.