OEM Buick Park Avenue Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless stated otherwise, all Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Buick Park Avenue Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Buick Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Buick Park Avenue Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Buick Park Avenue Rims and Wheels
The Buick Park Avenue is a 4-door sedan that was first offered as an upgraded Electra in 1979 until 1991 when the ParkAvenue replaced the Electra all together. The first generation continued from 1991 until 1996 when the second generation began production in 1997. In 2005 the Park Avenue was discontinued in America but picked up by Shanghai GM and a third generation is currently being produced and marketed in China.
During the time the Park Avenue was still an upgraded offshoot of the Electra (1979-1990) the car offered a plethora of 15" wheels and a few 14" rims. Initially on the ParkAvenue was a 15" wire rim, but also available were 15" steel wheels that had 5 spokes and were available in chrome and painted finishes. Since 1981 all of the alloy wheels came in a machined finish and in 1985 the Electra offered its first 14" wheel that was machined finish and 15 slots. Once the ParkAvenue became its own line only 15" and 16" wheels were available (apart from the 17", 8 spoke chrome wheel that was offered for two years from 2003 until 2005) and of those only one was steel, a 15" Rim with a painted finish and 20 holes. Most all of the alloy wheels offered were finished in silver or chrome.
Do you need these factory original wheels? Order now, it's so easy! Simply pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or call our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superb customer service. Thanks for stopping by!