OEM Chrysler 300 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chrysler 300 Rims.
- If the Chrysler Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be displayed next to each picture.
- The details needed for you to match your Used Chrysler 300 Wheels are conveniently displayed next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Chrysler 300 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler 300 Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler 300 is an executive car that began production in 2004 to replace Chrysler's 300M and continues to manufacture its second generation today. Offered in 4 door sedan and 4 door convertible body styles with a 4 door station wagon available in parts of Europe and Australia during its first generation, but after 2011, which marks the beginning of the 300's second generation, only the 4 door sedan body style has been available. Over the two generations the engines available remain V6 and V8 engines but raised the liters on all of the different engines giving them more power, both generations offer the same 3.0 L turbo diesel V6 engines; there have only been automatic transmissions available on the 300.
Since its commencement the 300 has offered a variety of wheels from 17" to 20", all alloy rims apart from two 17" steel rims with painted finish and 10 holes. The first 17" alloy rims that the 300 offered came in a variety of finishes that include chrome, polished, silver, machined, and cladded chrome with 7 and 8 spokes. The 18" alloy wheels were all finished in cladded chrome or polished and came with 9, 10, 12, and 7 double spokes. Two 20" rims have been available; one alloy rim with 10 spokes and polished finish, the other machined finished with 12 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Look no further, ordering online is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you still have questions about these OEM Chrysler 300 wheels or would prefer ordering over the phone please don't hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for visiting!