OEM Ford Excursion Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Ford Excursion Rims, so finding your perfect match is simple.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Ford Excursion Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original Ford Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Excursion Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Excursion Rims and Wheels
The Ford Excursion began production in 2000 as a four door full size sport utility vehicle to replace the Ford Bronco. Built on Ford's Super Duty platform the most defining aspect was the Excursion's huge size compared to other SUVs in its class. It was offered with several different engines that include a 7.3L V8 Diesel engine, 5.4L V8, a 6.8L V10, and a 6.0L V8 Diesel engine and was only available with automatic transmissions, four or five speed. Although these engines allowed for a large towing capacity, its fuel economy might be described as abominable, an unfortunate feature that would eventually cause its demise as gas prices became a burden on the automotive consumer. In 2005 the Excursion was discontinued as sales had dropped too low.
A total of six wheels were available on the Excursion, two steel rims and four alloy wheels. The two steel rims were both 16" with painted or cladded chrome with 8 or 9 spokes respectively. Of the alloy rims all were 16" and came in machined, polished, or chrome finishes with 8, 5, or 6 spoke stylings.
If you have been on a quest looking to purchase these used factory original rims then you should feel somewhat accomplished because you are very close to the end of your mission. To order simply find your vehicle year above, choose your OEM rims, and order instantly online. If you are still having trouble figuring out your exact factory original rim match or would prefer ordering over the phone feel free to call our toll free number and one of our customer representatives will help you get your wheel. We hope you enjoyed your time with us, have an awesome day!