OEM GMC Acadia Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Find all the pictures of every model of Factory GMC Acadia Rims in the year links below.
- If the Stock GMC Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used GMC Acadia Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM GMC Acadia Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Acadia Rims and Wheels
The GMC Acadia is a four door SUV that began production in 2006 to replace GMC's Envoy and Safari van along with Pontiac's Montana SV6. Built on the Lambda platform the Acadia has (like all of its platform comrades; Saturn's Outlook, Buick's Enclave, and Chevy's Traverse) a front engine and front wheel drive layout with all wheel drive always an option, with either the original V6 or a modified version that featured direct injection which GMC replaced all non directly injected engines for better fuel economy. The Acadia came in three different trims (the SL, SLE, and SLT) until 2011 when a fourth trim level, the prestigious Denali level, was introduced. A second generation is scheduled for the 2013 model year.
Wheels on the Acadia range from 18" to 20" and are exclusively aluminum alloy rims. Only two 18" alloy wheels were available, both with 5 spokes, finished in either silver or ultra bright. The 19" rims came in ultra bright, polished, machined, or chrome finishes with 6, 6 double, 5, or 5 double spoke patterns. The 20" rims were all chrome except for one silver finished rim with 8 double spokes.
Are you interested in purchasing these OEM GMC rims? Look no further, you can buy them here! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thanks for stopping by!