OEM Jeep Cherokee Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive to your door in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below you can find links to images of all models of OEM Jeep Cherokee Wheels.
- Every picture will specify whether the factory Jeep Cherokee Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Cherokee rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Jeep Cherokee Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Cherokee Rims and Wheels
The Jeep Cherokee XJ model began production for the U.S. in 1984 following the discontinuation of its predecessor the Cherokee SJ model, that although is similar in name, is drastically different in style. Part of the Compact SUV class, the Cherokee is available as either a two door or four door SUV and because of its superior styling is often considered revolutionary to the sport utility market that before the Cherokee XJ was limited to bulky framed larger SUVs such as Ford's Bronco or the Cherokee SJ (interestingly enough it was the SJ that defined the SUV movement in the first place coining the term "sport utility" in 1974 in a brochure for the SJ). The XJ model enjoyed continued success for seventeen years and even began offering a two wheel drive version (Jeep's first time since 1967) in order to access a wider consumer base as well as having police (U.S.) and right-side drive for other countries and postal services. Due to new management within Jeep (more specifically Chrysler) the Cherokee was killed in 2001 in order to promote a newer model, the liberty, however; talk of a renewing the popular name Cherokee on an updated Liberty is being considered.
Wheels on the Cherokee are exclusively 15" rims apart form a singly 16" alloy rim with 5 spokes finished in gray or silver. The remaining rims included several alloy wheels with between 5 and 12 spokes or tear drop or lace spoke patterns and finishes such as silver, gold, machined, green, or polished. The steel wheels had painted finish and 8 or 9 holes.
Interested in purchasing these Used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still a little confused about the exact rims you need call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we can. Thanks for visiting!