OEM Lexus GS 300 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- View our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn more about our dedication to your satisfaction.
- We Guarantee that unless otherwise stated, every wheel will arrive at your door in pristine conditon- your satisfaction is part of our mission.
- For pictures of the Factory Lexus GS 300 Rims click on the links below where you can view them.
- Each stock GS 300 wheel picture is grouped by its material (i.e. Aluminum Alloy, Steel) and to the right you will find the finish (i.e. Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined).
- We display the details needed for you to match your used rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Lexus GS 300 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus GS 300 Rims and Wheels
The GS 300 first began when Toyota started designing cars for their new luxury brand Lexus. Although the GS 300 was not on the lot until two years after the first Lexus' debuted, perhaps taking longer because the GS 300 design was outsourced to the famous Giorgetto Giugiaro at Italdesign Giugaro. This design, which was shared with Toyota's Aristo that was only sold in Japan, was somewhat wider and larger all around than its competitors at the time, namely Acura's Legend. The name is derived from the words Grand Sedan with the 300 designating the 3.0L V6 engine it came equipped with. The GS 300 lasted until partway through the GS series' third generation that was updated in 2007 which is when the 3.0L V6 was replaced with a 4.3L V8 and 4.6L V8 ending the model nomenclature after nearly 14 years.
Wheels on the GS 300 were mostly 16" alloy rims but did include two steel rims, a 16" and 17", both with painted finish. There was also one 17" alloy rim finished in silver with 10 spokes. The remaining 16" alloy wheels were finished in silver or chrome and had 5, 6, or 7 spokes.
If these are the used factory original rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Thanks for visiting!