OEM Mercedes G Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page you can find out about our mission for your satisfaction.
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, consequence of our work's fruition.
- Pictures of All Models of Used G Class Wheels can be found in the links below.
- Wondering if the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Silver Paint, Machined, or Chrome? Look next to the picture and in on the right wheel you can hone.
- To match your Factory Mercedes G Class rims exactly to what you need, the details are displayed next to each picture for you to read.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercedes G Class Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes G Class Rims and Wheels
Mercedes-Benz's G-class (titled such for the german word Gelandewagon or cross-country wagon) began in 1979 but was not officially sold in the U.S. until 2002 after the 1997 update. Available as either a two door (that had a short wheelbase) or four door (with long wheel base) SUV bodies, the two door was also offered as a convertible; all of these vehicles were equipped with four wheel drive. Engines offered on the G-class include a 2.9L V6 Diesel (that was the smallest engine available), a 4.0L V8 Diesel, a V8 and a V12 (5.5L and 6.0L, respectively) that both had twin turbo chargers, a 5.4L supercharged V8, or a 5.0l V8 and were all matched with an automatic transmission (5 or 7 speed depending on the model year). The G-class remains in production today and is still considered a popular vehicle.
The G class has come almost exclusively with 18" alloy rims finished either in silver, hyper silver, silver with a machined lip, or machined and 5 or 5 double spokes. There was however one 19" alloy wheel with 5 spokes that was machined finish with charcoal accents.
Interested in purchasing these factory original wheels? Well you are in luck because this is the page to start the simple and easy process of ordering. Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!