OEM Mitsubishi 3000 GT Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Although all of our wheels are used, we guarantee that they will arrive at your door in a condition that is like new (structurally perfect and with no blemishes.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Mitsubishi 3000 GT wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you have any questions about the used Mitsubishi 3000GT Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi 3000 GT Rims and Wheels
Mitsubishi's 3000 GT, or the GTO as it was marketed domestically as, began production in 1990 in Japan. Identical to Dodge's Stealth (as it was sold as a captive import as a marketing strategy to save production costs by outsourcing manufacturing to another company outside the target market), the 3000 GT was a two door coupe (although for two model years it was available as a convertible as well), the 3000 GT was a sports car that derived its name from its engine (a three liter V6 that became 3000 in the name) as well as body as it is a Grand Tourer- GT. There were several engine upgrades, the best was equipped with a twin turbocharger, usually equipped with a manual transmission although a four speed automatic was available. Production of the 3000 GT ended in 2001 with the discontinuation of the vehicle.
Wheels for the 3000GT include mostly 16" and 17" alloy rims but did offer an 18" alloy rim finished in chrome with 6 spokes. The 16" alloy rims were finished in either silver or chrome with 5 or 7 spokes. 17" alloy wheels were finished in chrome or painted and had 5 or 6 spokes. Steel rim options were limited to either a 16" or 17" with painted finish.
Interested in purchasing these factory original rims? It is your lucky day because of this one instance of reading the following sentence. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!