OEM Mitsubishi Outlander Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To learn more about what we do at originalwheels.com and our dedication to your satisfaction, check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Although all wheels have technically been used since they are original equipment, every wheel has been refinished and appears in like new condition, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of all OEM Mitsubishi Outlander Wheels below, just choose the model year of your car.
- Every picture will specify the material it is made out of (i.e. Aluminum Alloy or Steel) and its finish (i.e. Chrome, Silver Paint, polished, or machined).
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you still have questions about the Factory Mitsubishi Outlander Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Outlander Rims and Wheels
The Mitsubishi Outlander began production in 2001 with the name Airtrek and being exclusively offered in Japan, until 2003 when it was introduced to the North American market. A four door SUV, the Outlander had front wheel drive but was available with four wheel drive. Powered by relatively smaller straight four cylinder engines, with the power upgrade being a 2.0L turbocharged straight four cylinder engine that was mated to a semi automatic five speed transmission. The second generation's first North American model year was in 2007, and offered a V6 engine alongside straight four cylinder engines. A third generation is currently being produced and sold in Japan and expected to arrive in the US by 2014.
Outlander wheels ranged from 16" to 18" and were finished in silver or chrome with 5 spokes. There was one machined finished wheel that was 18" with 7 spokes. There was one steel rim with with 5 holes and painted finish.
Constantly contemplating buying these Outlander rims? Carry out your craving by ordering now! Its easy, just pick your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!