OEM Nissan Frontier Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every Frontier wheel will be structurally and superficially perfect when it arrives at your door, unless we have specifically stipulate otherwise.
- To find pictures of the used wheel, click on the model year of your in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Nissan Frontier Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Nissan Frontier wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Frontier Rims and Wheels
The Nissan Frontier, or Navara as it was badged in Asian markets, began production in 1997 and has been offered in numerous markets across the world that included Taiwan, Mexico, Sudan, Malaysia, Egypt, Spain, Brazil, and many others. A Compact/midsize pickup truck, the Frontier had standard rear wheel drive but was available with optional four wheel drive. The first generation Frontier offered an array of straight four cylinder diesel engines as well as regular straight four cylinder and V6 (and even a supercharged V6 was an available power upgrade option) although the four cylinder diesel engines between 2.7L and 3.2L being dropped for the second generation; automatic and manual transmissions were always both available. The Frontier was recently discontinued in 2012.
Wheels for the Frontier ranged from 14" to 18" and included only three steel rims, a 14", 15", or 16" with 6 slots and painted finish. 15" alloy rims had machined, silver, charcoal, or bright silver finish and all had 6 spokes. 16" alloy wheels had silver, metallic grey or machined finishes while 17" rims were finished in either silver or hyper silver. There was only one 18" rim that had 12 spokes and a machined finish.
Have to have these used factory rims? Well you are in luck, because ordering at originalwheels.com is incredibly easy. Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for visiting!