OEM Cadillac Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all OEM Cadillac wheels to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below you will find each model of Factory Original Cadillac Rims.
- All pictures will specify the finish of the stock Cadillac Wheels, generally Chrome, Polished, Painted Silver or Machined.
- In the links below find the details needed for you to locate your Stock Cadillac rim.
- If you have any questions about a Factory Cadillac Wheel, call us toll free for assistance.
- To determine your vehicle wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac Rims and Wheels
Cadillac is an American luxury brand owned by General Motors that is a worldwide distributor. The brand being the second oldest American auto maker it has gone through a lot of changes throughout history. Since it’s beginning in the early 1900’s Cadillac has been known for it’s luxury and innovative new ideas, which is an idea that has been passed down through the brand for many generations. The modern vehicles are forward thinking with bold designs and competitive technology to compete with foreign luxury brands like BMW.
OEM Cadillac rims have definitely changed throughout the years of production. They have always been at the forefront of style and technology offering alloy rims all the way back through the 80’s and very few steel options even offered. They have been offering chrome wheels as a stock Cadillac rim option since the 90’s and they have continued the trend all the way through to current vehicles. Most older vehicles only came with 14” to 15” OEM Cadillac wheels because of the technology and style for the time but keeping up with modern audiences and their demands they actually offer 22” chrome factory Cadillac rims, something that would have only been available with aftermarket wheels just a short time ago. Many of Cadillac’s current wheel options are actually shared with the Chevy and GMC SUV’s so it’s fairly common to see some Escalade rims driving down the road on a Chevrolet Tahoe. Always keep in mind however when interchanging wheels that were not made for your car that they may not always fit perfectly, there are a number of factors that go into correct fitment of a wheel.
When you’re ready to place an order it’s quick and easy. Just select your vehicle model above, then the year, and then find the Factory Cadillac rims you’re looking for. Once you’ve found them just place the order online or give us a call with the Cadillac wheel part number you’re looking for.
Check out our Cadillac Rim Video for more information about our company and further information for Cadillac Wheels.