OEM Ford Escort Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about us and how there's no fuss, in our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stipulated.
- Pictures of all Stock Escort Wheels can be found in the links below.
- All pictures of the Ford Wheels will specify whether the rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Factory Ford Escort Rims exactly to what you need are conveniently noted next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the factory original Ford Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Escort Rims and Wheels
The Ford Escort was introduced in 1981 to replace the publicly shamed Pinto and continued fruitfully through three generations. The Escort has been available throughout the years in several different body styles that include a three door hatchback, five door station wagons and hatchbacks, a four door sedan, and the ZX2 which was a trim but became its own car was a two door coupe. All three generations of the Escort have offered a similar straight four cylinder gasoline engines that are no more than 2.0L displacement; only the first generation had available anything different, which was a 2.0L straight four Mazda diesel engine. Manual as well as automatic transmissions were available during every generation of the Escort's duration and ranged from three to five speed. The Escort had a very successful run for its 22 years on the market and is considered as one of Ford's most successful models from the 1980s. However everything comes to an end and the 80s were a long time ago so in 2003, the Escort was to be replaced by Ford's Focus.
The Escort offered a wide variety of rims that ranged from 13" to 15" and included only three steel rims; a 13" painted steel rim with 8 holes, a 13" steel rim with painted finish and 4 holes, and a 14" steel wheel with 8 holes finished in silver or black. The remaining wheels were all aluminum alloy finished in silver, machined, chrome, violet, red, polycast, cayman green, or bright machined with spoke stylings that ranged from 4 to 14 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these Used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still a little confused about the exact rims you need call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we can. Thanks for visiting!