OEM Ford Truck F-100 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we have specifically stipulated differently every OEM wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Ford Truck F-100 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Original F-100 Wheels or are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Truck F-100 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Original F-100 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Truck F-100 Rims and Wheels
The Ford F-100 was introduced in 1948 but was called at the time the Ford Bronco-Built (badged the F-1), it was not until its second generation in 1953 when it was given the name F-100. Because of the sporadic nature of used parts availability the first year we carry are rims that came stock available in 1978. The F-100 differs from the other trucks on the F line with the 100 designating its half ton tow capacity without four wheel drive (the distinguishing feature that differentiated the F-150 was its four wheel drive). Mid seventh generation in 1983 the F-100 truck was discontinued from the lineup of trucks making the F-150 the base model.
All of the wheels offered on the F-100 were 15" alloy and steel rims. There were two steel wheels with painted finish and four or eight spokes. The Alloy rims had five or ten spokes and were either machined or polished finished.
Interested in purchasing these factory original wheels? Well you are in luck because ordering instantly online is easy as cake! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superb customer service. We hope you had a pleasant experience with us. Thanks for stopping by!