OEM Ford Van Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- At your door in perfect condition your wheel will arrive, a more perfect situation you probably couldn't contrive.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Ford Van Rims.
- Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, every picture will have the Stock Ford Wheels specifications .
- Next to every picture are the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Van Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Van Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Van Rims and Wheels
The Ford E-series line of full size Vans was introduced in 1961 but was called at the time the Ford Econoline or Club Wagon, because of the sporadic nature of used parts availability the first year we carry are rims that came stock available in 1978. The E-series line of vans is modeled parallel to Ford's very successful truck line, the F-Series, naming the vans E100, E150, E250, E350, E450, and E550 with the higher numbers designate the greater tow capacities that can exceed a Gross Combined Weight rating of 26,000lbs. Because of their size and tow capacity the E series vans are generally sold to commercial and fleet buyers.
Rims that are available on Ford vans range from 15" to 22" as steel and alloy wheels and include several dual rear wheels. Finishes used on the vans' steel rims are usually paint, but a handful of steel wheels come finished in chrome, cladded chrome, and gray. Alloy rims use those finishes as well as machined, polished, silver, hyper silver, and bright machined.
Can't keep your cognitions off of these crazy cool Van Rims? Contemplate no more, with a few clicks they can be yours! Simply pick your van series, choose your vehicle year in the links, pick your Wheels, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you out however we are able. Thanks for visiting!