OEM Ford Probe Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless stipulated differently, every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition, guaranteed.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Ford Probe Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Ford Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Probe rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Probe wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Probe Rims and Wheels
The Ford Probe was a joint venture between Mazda and Ford that went into production in 1989. Built on Mazda's GD platform, it was originally designed to become the new Ford Mustang, due to market influences and consumer admonition it was released as the Probe. Equipped with the choice of either a straight 4 Mazda engine or a V6 engine manufactured by Ford, the Probe was available with the option of either an automatic or manual transmission. Due to lagging sales the Probe was discontinued after its second generation in 1997.
Wheels offered on the Probe were all alloy except for a single 14" steel rim with painted finish and 15 holes. There was only one other 14" rim, a machined finished alloy wheel with 20 spokes. There were three 15" alloy rims, all finished in silver, with 3,5, or 6 spokes. There were two 16" alloy wheels finished in silver or chrome with 5 or 3 spokes.
Do you need these used factory original wheels? If so, you are surely on a suitable site to secure these rims. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. Still stumped? Solicit our customer service by calling our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will solve your struggles to your satisfaction. Stop by again soon!